When you have the right resources you can solve ANY problem!

When you're stuck...

When you don't know who you are anymore ...

When you are exploring career changes.

The Inner Resource Center is the place to go!




Inner Resource Center

Monday, July 21, 2008

Your Perceptions Are Determined by Who You Are

"We don't see things as they are. We see things as we are."
~Anais Nin


The way we perceive things is determined by who we are--our experiences, our beliefs, our attitudes, our emotional states, our personalities, and our world view. All those things color how we perceive the things around us. If you aren't happy with how the world is treating you, take a look at how you perceive the world and those around you.

This week: Ask yourself, "Do my attitudes reflect the kind of life I'd like to be living?" If not, ask yourself "What would I have to believe and how would I have to peceive things in order to live the kind of life I'd like to have?"

No comments: