When you have the right resources you can solve ANY problem!

When you're stuck...

When you don't know who you are anymore ...

When you are exploring career changes.

The Inner Resource Center is the place to go!




Inner Resource Center

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Meaning and Money

"It is more rewarding to watch money change the world than watch it accumulate."

~ Gloria Steinem


Sometimes we get so caught up in pursuing money and our financial goals that we forget that money is a means to an end. Having money isn't about just accumulating it. Money becomes useful because of what it allows us to do.

This week: Think about what you want to DO with the financial abundance you are creating. How can you make your money COUNT? How would you like to change the world?

Linda Pucci, Ph.D. is a psychologist, life coach and trainer at Inner Resource Center, LLC in Maryville, TN. She helps people live more meaningful lives by helping them find their unique life purpose.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've heard this before that money is a means to an end. It really takes the emotion out of it which creates more freedom instead of worry. This last week I did see what money could do for me and others around me - I mean I really saw it and it gave me a vision for putting more out into the world. Thanks Linda

Beth Woodward
www.marketingontheplayground.com