When you have the right resources you can solve ANY problem!

When you're stuck...

When you don't know who you are anymore ...

When you are exploring career changes.

The Inner Resource Center is the place to go!




Inner Resource Center

Monday, May 9, 2011

Find the Place Inside You Where Nothing Is Impossible

"You must find the place inside yourself 
where nothing is impossible."

~Deepak Chopra

We are all capable of so much more than we believe is possible.  We limit ourselves by our thoughts that we don't have the skills, don't have the capabilities to achieve what we'd like to dream.  In order to really succeed, we each need to find that place within ourselves where nothing is impossible.  If you can conceive of something, you can find the way to achieve it.  But you have to let go of the beliefs and the mindset that limit you.

This week:  Imagine what you would do if you knew that you could not fail.  If you knew that anything was not only possible, but you could achieve it, what would you do?  This connects you not only with what is really most important to you, but also where you've put limitations.  Spend some time this week considering whether those limitations are really true, or have you imagined them.  Understand that anything you can imagine can be changed to something less limiting.  Take time to imagine what you would need in order to have a mindset that "I can do it; anything is possible."  What do you need to do in order to make that a reality?  Write down the steps and commit yourself to taking at least one step this week.

Linda Pucci, Ph.D. is a psychologist, life coach and expert and helping people achieve goals they had not thought possible using a variety of solution focused methods.  She believes that you CAN achieve anything if you have the right tools, and at the Inner Resource Center, LLC helps people find the resources necessary to transform their lives.  For more information, go to http://www.InnerResourceCenter.com


8 comments:

creativelyfit said...

Love this Linda! I read a lot of Deepak and every time I do it validates how I find that place where everything is possible--in my right hemisphere. It is here where we connect to our Higher Self who is infinitely creative, I.e. Can CREATE whatever it is we desire! It is definitely that left brain logical mind (and inner critic) that holds us back--and nine of us our immune! I have mysaily struggles too and this post was such a gift today. Thank you!

Denise said...

Hi Linda, this makes me think of a screensaver I rotate on my computer that says, "when nothing if for sure, anything is possible." As I age, I find comfort in possibility and am increasingly comfortable living in uncertainty. Thanks for sharing.

Linda Pucci, PhD said...

I love that, Denise. And I especially like the idea of having it as a screensaver!

Tiffany deSilva said...

Thanks for the post, Linda. It truly is amazing how mindset plays such an important role in one's achieving success.

Santoshamo said...

I just love getting close to the recognition that there is a place in me where nothing is impossible. Just that is enough to align me over and again with this place of bubbling enthusiasm. Great post! I see a new screen saver in my future!

Anonymous said...

Very cool, the idea of flexibility and elasticity in our brains and in our belief system. It's true, too!

Mary Ellen said...

Linda, this reminds me of my recent sojourn into running. I began last August. After my first big race I waited around to hear the results. I mentally put myself in the place of the top three finishers as I listened to their times. Well guess what? After plenty of training miles I finished first in my age group a week ago and second with a personal best time last Saturday. We *must* visualize the positive!

Anonymous said...

Linda, reading your post reminded me of the messages about "Resistance" that I just read in "Enchantment" by Guy Kawasaki and in "The War of Art" by Steven Pressfield.

Oh yes, that is the War of art not the art of war. People who do work like we do have made their work art; or our art our work. Hmmm.

In any case, I've been reminded of the evil that is resistance; the limitation. It shows up in very decieving ways.

Thank you for the reminder, and encouragement, that we have what we need inside and of practical steps to set it free.