When you have the right resources you can solve ANY problem!

When you're stuck...

When you don't know who you are anymore ...

When you are exploring career changes.

The Inner Resource Center is the place to go!




Inner Resource Center

Monday, September 20, 2010

Dare to Imagine

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."

~Albert Einstein

Everything starts with an idea, and ideas start with imagaination.  When we imagine something, we create possibility.  We ask "What if?"  That is a unique human ability.  Imagination becomes the first step to creating something new.  It is from all that "something new" that knowledge is born.  Both have their place and complement each other.  If you think "I don't know enough," think again.  Remember that knowledge is limited.  It is imagination that grows and encircles the world.  It is imagination that can make the real difference.  Dare to imagine.

This week:   Allow your imagination "out to play."  What possibilities would you like to create--if you could?  What problems would you like to be able to solve?  Create an "imagination board."  Write down your ideas, draw pictures, clip pictures out of magazines.  Allow your imagination to soar, but record it in some way.  At the end of the week, look at what has surfaced during the week.  Do you have ideas you would now like to elaborate?  Sometimes it is from exercises like this that we discover new solutions.

Linda Pucci, Ph.D. is a psychologist, life coach and trainer at the Inner Resource Center, LLC.  She believes that all people carry within themselves the resources to solve life's challenges, they just need to uncover them.  She helps her clients do this by accessing the resources housed in their imagination and subconscious mind.  A certified NLP trainer, Linda teaches clients how to utilize the ways the brain processes information and language to quickly and easily create the outcome they've been seeking.  For more information go to http://www.innerresourcecenter.com/ .

6 comments:

Sue Painter said...

I work with vision boards ALL the time, like the idea of an "imagination board." Cool post, Linda. :-)

Anonymous said...

Letting the imagination out to play! I love that.

And thanks for reminding me of the power of the "what if" question. I've been using that in a large project recently, but I don't think I've been conscious of the power I'm trying to release with my project leaders.

Unknown said...

I cast out my vision 5 years from now ......better to dream first, then plan it out. Thanks for the post Linda!

creativelyfit said...

Thanks, Linda! Imagery is so powerful and you know I am big oon imagination!!! You are highlighting such a valuable perspective here. Thank you!

Julie Hawkins said...

Oh Linda I loved this post! It inspired me all over the place. I'm on it...now!
Blessings,
Julie

Unknown said...

Thank you Linda for giving me permission to get creative!! I needed that right now. :)

Sandy